Unparalleled in grandeur on Oahu’s emerald Windward side, Kai Moena, “House of the Resting Sea,” is a stunning oceanfront estate that reflects a skillful merging of modern architecture and luxury design. Inspired by Hawaii’s culture and climate, this 60,000 sq. ft. property with over 250 linear feet of pristine white sand was owned by the storied Rothschild family.
Kai Moena is comprised of two main residences including ten bedrooms, eight full bathrooms and three half baths. Rich tropical hardwood accents and textured finishes to the high vaulted ceilings give a warm opulence and living spaces flow seamlessly between indoors and outdoors for maximum ease. Luxury amenities include two fully appointed kitchens with granite countertops, a tennis court, dry sauna, fitness and media rooms, and a lagoon pool.
Showing to pre-registered and pre-qualified clients by private appointment only with 24-hours notice.
- Living area:
- 14,834 sq ft
- Other area:
- 2,512 sq ft
- Total area:
- 17,346 sq ft
- Land area:
- 59,593 sq ft
- Coastline, Ocean, Sunrise
- Year built:
- Property condition:
- Story Type:
- 3 Car+, Boat, Driveway, Garage, Street
- Wood Shake
- Hardwood, Marble/Granite, Other, W/W Carpet
- Double Wall, Masonry/Stucco, Slab, Wood Frame
- AC Central, Auto Garage Door Opener, Blinds, Book Shelves, Cable TV, Ceiling Fan, Chandelier, Dishwasher, Disposal, Drapes, Dryer, Fireplace, Gas Grill, Intercom, Lawn Sprinkler, Microwave, Range Hood, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Security System, Smoke Detector, Solar Heater, Washer
- 2018 Taxes Monthly: